1. Vampires have taken control of my stereo again. I was just minding my own business, listening to some Death Cab, when all of a sudden the volume went from 10 to 3. What’s going to happen when I start reading Twilight?
2. Today is one of those exciting work days for me. I’m almost finished with the draft of my fourth book, Something Like Fate. It’s only the first draft and there are many more revisions ahead, but the end is in sight and that’s super thrilling. It’s also great timing, since the copyedits for Waiting for You will be ready for me soon.
3. My neighbors across the street have a bird in their window that sounds like a sheep.
4. Congrats to Nico Medina on his shiny new job! Nico was my most excellent copyeditor. Sadly (for me), he’s left Viking for the next stage in his career. I miss you already, fam.
5. The other day I was looking for some yellow flowers. All of the yellow flowers were corroded, so I didn’t get any. Then SP shows up to dinner with yellow roses! How did he know? He also brought me blackberries because he knows that I will be missing berries for the next several months. How awesome is he? Pretty frickin’ awesome, that’s how. I documented the blackberries, seconds before eating: