Lost in Love release week rolls on! Even after ten books, my excitement is ablaze and shines even brighter when I start seeing your feedback. Thanks for all of your kind words and support of Lost in Love this week, friendly neighbors!
1. When I took its jacket off to admire the printed case of Lost in Love, I had no idea it would be this striking. How gorgeous is this cover?!
Irresistible, right? So…have you ordered your shiny new copy yet? If you are interested in the City Love trilogy, please take a moment to order Lost in Love today from your bookseller of choice. Here are some handy links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and IndieBound for you.
And! This is also release week for City Love in paperback. Which makes this a perfect time to get into the trilogy! Find yours at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, IndieBound, or at your bookseller of choice. Page by Paige posted a roundup of all things City Love trilogy for your literary information.
2. Shout-out to Anna Piro, who woke up at 2:30 in the morning of the Lost in Love release day to read it! She wins the Dedicated Reader Prize.
And thanks to Marjolein Reads for her five-star review: “Lost in Love is just an amazing and thrilling sequel to City Love. The first book was already fabulous, but this second book just tops it!” Much love, ladies.
3. I’m honored to be the newest member of the HarperCollins Speakers Bureau! Meeting readers is the best part of my job because you are why I write. I’m really looking forward to doing more presentations of Your Dream Life at schools, conferences, and other events. If you are a teacher, librarian, or coordinator who is interested in having me visit, please see my profile page for detailed information. I am currently booking school visits for the 2016-17 year and am beyond stoked.
4. YALLWest was part of my book tour and I cannot even tell you how spectacular it was. We had over 20 thousand people attend! And it was in Santa Monica! With the palm trees!
I have a thing for palm trees.
Like many of you, I also have a thing for good books. So I was pretty stoked to finally meet Jennifer Niven! You guys. She is just the sweetest person ever. She is kind and thoughtful and all the colors in one, at full brightness. Here we are with John Corey Whaley (who was running into the pic at the last minute), A.R. Kahler, and David Levithan. If I were to rate the quality of these four authors together on a scale of 1 to 10, it would have to be a 32. There’s just no quantifying that degree of greatness on a regular scale.
Needless to say, I am experiencing serious YALL withdrawal. Is it time for 2017 yet? Snaps for top organizers Margaret Stohl and Melissa de la Cruz for working their magic and dazzling us all with a magnificent festival no one who was there will ever forget.
5. Yesterday I went to HarperCollins to film a fun facts video that I think will turn out super cute! I am pretty sure I had mascara smeared on my face, but these things happen. To everyone. Even to people who brought a mirror with them to check their face before filming and then recklessly didn’t check. While I was there, I saw my rock star editor and publisher, Katherine Tegen. Of course we had to celebrate Lost in Love release week for a minute.
Hope your week was shining at full brightness too! If not, a shiny new week will be starting soon. Keep holding on.❤