The first day of spring is here! In case you missed the billboard I rented about it, the vernal equinox is my fave day of the year. But that’s not all going on today. My new book comes out two months from today on May 20!
Now and Forever is the story of a girl whose boyfriend is the world’s biggest rock star. Think crazy big. Think Beatles big. The official synopsis:
What if your boyfriend was the world’s biggest rock star?
Sterling is crazy in love with Ethan. Not only is he the sweetest boy she’s ever met, but he’s an incredibly talented guitarist, singer, and songwriter. And since forever, he’s believed he has what it takes to be a star.
When Ethan becomes an overnight sensation, he’s thrown head-first into the glam world of celebrity—and so is Sterling. Before she knows it, she’s attending red-carpet premieres, getting free designer clothes, and flying around the country to attend Ethan’s monumental sold-out concerts.
It’s a dream come true…but whose dream is Sterling living? And what do you do when “forever” comes to an end?
To celebrate the two-month countdown until Now and Forever is out in the world and the first day of spring and the awesomeness of life in general, I’m giving away a signed ARC of the book on Twitter. What do I need to know from you? If you were the world’s biggest rock star, what would your band’s name be?
To enter the giveaway:
1. Follow me on Twitter.
2. Tweet what your band’s name would be if you were the world’s biggest rock star. Include the hashtag #nowandforever to be entered.
1. All entries must be tweeted by Sunday, March 30 at 11:11 pm.
2. Only one tweet per entrant will be counted.
3. I will announce and contact the winner on Twitter.
4. The winning mailing address must be located in the United States. If you live abroad but know someone in the States who can accept the prize for you, go for it.
Happy spring, rock stars 🙂