My calendar has been trying to convince me that it’s the middle of September already. It tried to fool me on Saturday. Then again on Sunday. I was like, “Nice try, calendar. Last time I checked, it was July.” But today my calendar still insists it’s the middle of September. A more gullible person might start believing it.
Okay. Fine. The autumnal equinox is this Saturday. Summer is ending. But! There’s good news. It’s that time of year again. Advance copies of my new book will be printed soon. And I’ll be sharing the cover with you soon. So this is a good time to tell you that the title of my new book is All I Need.
Here are five things you might want to know about All I Need:
1. It’s coming out in May. The pub date hasn’t been confirmed yet, though. (Update: The pub date is May 21, 2013).
2. The story takes place in the same setting as one of my previous books. As in So Much Closer, you might even recognize a character or two.
3. I believe this to be the most romantic book I’ve written. I was going for an epic love story. Hopefully it is!
4. The main boy character is in college. I’ve been wanting to write about college characters for a long time. Stoked that it finally came together.
5. Most of the important scenes take place at the beach. A fun summer beach read 🙂
So there you have it. Of course I will let you know when we have a final pub date. Please stay tuned for an ARC giveaway the second they come in!