TGIM, friendly neighbors! And welcome to June! Now that summer is pretty much here, I thought this would be an excellent time to get our summer reading on and bust out my Eighth Annual Ginormous Contest. For those of you joining the ginormous party for the first time, every year after a new book release I give away a ton of my author copies to contest winners. But this year is by far the most ginormous.
This year I’m giving away 30 BOOKS.
Oh, you heard me. You have the chance to win a total of 30 books. There are 20 eBooks and 10 hardcover books up for grabs. All City Love.
That’s not the only difference. This time around I’ve decided to shake things up a bit. I’m going for 10K followers on Twitter. If 10K followers are reached by June 10, I will send all 30 books to 30 winners. The hardcovers will all be signed and personalized. The eBooks will all include signed and personalized bookplates. If fewer than 10K followers are reached but you guys managed to seriously up my Twitter game with a decent amount of new followers, a portion of the 30 books will be released as prizes. Not sure about those exact numbers yet. Let’s see what you can do!
Notice I said that you are in charge here? When I was brainstorming ways to reach my 10K goal, I realized that you guys are the ones with the power. You are the most intelligent, creative, passionate, unique, kindest people out there. You come up with way better ideas than I do. And since you are my people, your people are my people by extension. This is a however-many-degrees of YOU contest.
Here’s how it works. To enter the contest, tweet this: Follow @susanecolasanti and RT to enter to win one of 30 copies of #CityLove! Contest info: https://susanecolasanti.wordpress.com. That’s the only thing you have to do to officially enter the contest. Then to help me reach that 10K goal, reach out to your people in fun ways. Photos, artwork, warm fuzzies, videos, music, writing, cupcakes…however you are encouraging your people to get in on the group contest action. Tweet what you’re doing to me with #CityLove and I will RT and post.
Why do I have this 10K goal? Because more people following me on Twitter means more opportunities to connect with them. More people seeing warm fuzzies and TGIM inspiration and gorgeous New York City pics. More people in the loop about book news and events. And more people I can connect with every day, share positive energy with, and share the city love. It might sound crazy, this goal of reaching 10K followers in 10 days, but I don’t care. I’m going for it anyway. We are. This is a community thing. It’s a city love thing. And that’s how I know anything is possible.
So let’s do this.
How to enter the contest:
1. Follow me on Twitter.
2. Tweet this:
1. All entries must be tweeted by June 10, 2015, at 11:11pm EST.
2. Winners will be announced on my blog and individually tweeted on June 11, 2015. If 10K Twitter followers have been reached, all 30 books will be sent out. If fewer than 10K Twitter followers have been reached, a percentage of the books reflecting the final followers number will be sent out. A minimum of 10 winners will be selected.
3. Each winner will have until 11:11pm EST on June 12, 2015 to email me their full name and mailing address. My email is susanecolasanti at gmail.
4. This contest is open to US addresses only. If you live abroad but have a contact in the States who can receive the prize for you, you may enter the contest and have your book mailed to their US address.
5. You may enter as many times as you’d like. And you may dazzle with the power of your reach as fantastically as you can imagine.
Can’t wait to see your power in action, friendly neighbors! Show me your city love <3