Welcome to my Sixth Annual Ginormous Contest! You can win signed copies of All I Need plus any of my other books. And it’s international! Yay and yay.
All I Need is told from the perspectives of Skye and Seth. Seth is into collage art. The boy just loves making collages. He mostly uses found objects, like wood scraps from construction sites or glass bottles rescued from the recycling bin, but he also digs keeping it mellow with paper and a glue stick. That’s the kind of collage I want you to make. Since All I Need was my attempt at writing a fun summer romance, your collage should focus on representing summer.
Here’s an example of a summer collage I found. Of course your collage must be an original creation, but this gives you an idea of what I’m talking about:
Show me your visual representation of summer in collage form to enter this contest. Need motivation? What does summer mean to you? What summer memories make you the most nostalgic? What you are looking forward to this summer? Whatever you picture when you think about summer is what I want to see.
1. First prize – a signed hardcover of All I Need, a signed paperback of Keep Holding On, and your choice of a signed paperback of any other book (So Much Closer, Something Like Fate, Waiting for You, Take Me There, or When It Happens)
2. Second prize – a signed hardcover of All I Need and a signed paperback of Keep Holding On
3. Third prize – a signed hardcover of All I Need
How to enter:
1. Create a collage that shows what summer means to you. You may create an actual collage and send me a photo of it, or you may create a collage in digital form.
2. Email your entry to me at susanecolasanti at gmail. Include your full name and mailing address with your entry.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 31 at 11:11 pm.
Let’s get those noodles on triple fab creative power. Now…show me some summer!