Can I just tell you how psyched out of my mind I am right now? I’ve been waiting to bust out this ginormous contest for a long time. Let the awesomeness begin.
A lot of my readers email me for advice. Mostly relationship advice. But I also have readers feeling desperate and alone asking for life advice. While I am far from an expert on anything, I’m honored that some of you feel comfortable enough with me to share your stories and seek help. I love writing back to everyone. Sometimes I find myself answering similar questions over and over. This got me thinking about answering your questions in a way that could be shared with everyone.
So! I am thrilled to announce the launch of my help video series. The plan is to answer a few of your questions in each video and post them on my YouTube. There’s just one problem. I can’t think of a good enough name for the videos. This is probably why it’s easier for me to write an entire book than to think of a decent title. The best I’ve come up with is OMG Help! and that is just not going to cut it. Which is why I’m turning to you for help with this contest. Look what you can win:
Oh, I’m sorry. Did I not mention that I totally scored an ARC of Sarah Dessen’s upcoming novel, The Moon and More? My wonderful editor snagged a couple for me since Sarah and I share a publisher. Swag squared. You can also win an ARC of my upcoming novel, All I Need. Entering is easy. Just leave a comment here with your suggestion for what to call my help video series. The winner will receive both ARCs and be credited for naming the videos. Game on.
1. Leave a comment here with your suggestion for what to call my help video series. You may suggest more than one name.
2. Please include your first name and email address with your entry. The winner will be notified by email.
1. All entries must be received by Friday, December 14 at 11:11 pm.
2. The winner will be notified via email by Monday, December 17. The winner and name for the videos will also be announced here.
3. If the same name for the videos is submitted more than once, only the first comment will be counted as a potential winner.
4. The winning mailing address must be located in the United States. If you live abroad and have a contact in the States who can receive the prize for you, it can be sent to their address.
Dazzle me with your brilliance, friendly neighbors!