So Much Closer comes out in paperback on May 1. Such a happy birthday treat! Even better: the paperback edition has a shiny new cover. Since So Much Closer takes place in the West Village and David Letterman first sparked my interest in New York City and Chez wears a vintage Late Night tee, it is only appropriate that Chez present this paperback copy fresh off the press:
Boxes of author copies will be arriving soon. You know what that means. Time for some giveaways!
So Much Closer has a lot of fun things going on, like looking up and warm fuzzies and the Knowing. Which I thought would be cool to incorporate into weekly Twitter giveaways leading up to the May 1 pub date. Each week for the rest of April, you can win a copy of So Much Closer on Twitter by using a weekly hashtag relating to the book. Since I just closed on my apartment today, this week’s hashtag will be #ideallife.
Here’s how to enter:
2. Tweet one vision you have for your ideal life with the hashtag #ideallife.
1. All tweets with this hashtag must be made by Friday, April 13 at 11:11 pm.
2. Only one tweet per entrant will be counted.
3. I will announce and reply to the winner on Twitter on Monday, April 16.
4. The winner will have two days to email me (susanecolasanti[at]gmail[dot]com) their full name and mailing address. If a response is not received in time, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. The winning mailing address must be located in the United States. If you do not reside in the States but know someone with a US mailing address who can accept the prize for you, that’s cool.
Dude. I’m officially a homeowner. In downtown Manhattan. After visualizing this part of my ideal life for 16 years, it feels amazing that this dream is now reality. Can’t wait to hear about your ideal life visions!