TGIM! I’m feeling refreshed after a chill weekend. Yesterday was basically this:
We have an amazing week ahead of us. The vernal equinox is tomorrow. It’s felt like spring for most of this winter, but it will be awesome when spring is officially in the house. The Hunger Games will be dazzling us on the big screen. Plus I have exciting apartment stuff going on, like picking out new wood floors and hopefully rocking my co-op board interview. I’m stoked.
In celebration of spring, I’m giving away another ARC of Keep Holding On over on my Facebook fan page. Entering to win is easy. Just like my page and leave a comment in the giveaway thread!
1. Like my Facebook page.
2. Leave a comment in the giveaway thread telling me one way you will try to make the world a better place this spring.
1. Comments must be made by Friday, March 23 at 11:11 pm.
2. One winner will be randomly selected.
3. The winner will be messaged on Facebook and announced on my page.
4. This giveaway is open to US residents only. However, if you live abroad and have a contact in the States who can receive the prize for you, it can be sent to their address.
The vernal equinox is the one day I look forward to the most all year. To me, it represents new possibilities, a fresh start, and everything that is shiny and new. I can’t wait to hear how you will spread the love this spring!