TGIM! Or not. The good thing about falling back yesterday was getting that one extra hour. But the bad thing? Was going from sunset at 5:49 to 4:48 in one day. Ew. I do not enjoy sunset being at four-something. As much as I hate to admit it, the three darkest months of the year are officially upon us. Which means we need to find light in other ways. Like by doing more things that make us happy.
Something that makes me happy is giving away books. And guess what I have?
That’s right! ARCs of Keep Holding On are out! To celebrate, I’m giving one away on Twitter.
Here’s how to enter:
2. Tweet this:
Win an ARC of KEEP HOLDING ON! Follow @susanecolasanti and RT to enter. Giveaway info here: http://tinyurl.com/khoarc
1. All entries must be completed by Friday, November 11 at 11:11 pm. My contests always end at 11:11, but this one will end at 11:11 on 11.11.11. Epic!
2. Only one RT per entrant will be counted.
3. I will announce the winner on Twitter on Monday, November 14.
4. The winner will have two days to email me (susanecolasanti[at]gmail[dot]com) their full name and mailing address. If a response is not received in time, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. The winning mailing address must be located in the United States.