The waiting is over. Waiting for You is out in paperback today! My author copies arrived last week, complete with strict on-sale date packaging:
Way more books than I can fit in my apartment can only mean one thing. It’s time for a contest to give some away! Two winners will be selected. First prize is Waiting for You plus your choice of either When It Happens or Take Me There. The runner-up will receive a copy of Waiting for You. All books will be signed to whomever you’d like.
SInce National TV Turnoff Week is April 19-25, I’ve decided to connect this very important annual event with my contest. The idea of National TV Turnoff Week is to spend that time watching absolutely no TV. If that seems impossible, just try it. You’ll be amazed at how much extra time you have every single day. To enter the contest, leave a comment telling me three things you will do that week instead of watching TV. If not watching TV for a week turns out to be impossible for you, your goal can be to watch less TV. Even watching one hour less a day can make a huge difference. That thing you keep promising yourself you’ll start doing to improve your life? This is a great time to start!
Waiting for You Contest rules:
1. Enter by leaving a comment here telling me three things you will do instead of watching TV during National TV Turnoff Week.
2. Include your first name and email address with your comment.
3. Entries must be received by 11:11 pm on Sunday, April 18.
4. This contest is only open to US residents. However, if you live abroad and have a contact in the States who can receive the prize for you, it can be sent to their address.
5. Your entry will be counted twice if you link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or other site (leave that link with your comment).
Let’s get this party started. I can’t wait to hear your plans!