1. Ever since Take Me There came out in paperback last month, I’ve been hearing from more readers asking about Rhiannon’s name. I’ve even heard from two girls actually named Rhiannon, which is seriously awesome. One sharp reader asked if Rhiannon and Sara from When It Happens were named after Fleetwood Mac songs. She is correct! Sara was named after both a friend and the song “Sara,” while Rhiannon was named after the song “Rhiannon.” Which reminds me…I haven’t done a readers’ Q&A here for a while. If you have a question you’d like to ask, please leave it in the comments section and I’ll put together another Q&A post soon.
2. Shout-out to Alessandria for letting me know about the double feature DVD set of Say Anything and Garden State. That’s so When It Happens!
3. I’ve seen the countdown widget for Crazy Beautiful on tons of blogs. At first I was like, Dude! There’s no way someone else got to write that book! Because I absolutely love love love the movie and totally wanted to be the one to write the book. But then I read a review and discovered that it has nothing to do with the movie. I didn’t know we were allowed to use movie titles for unrelated books. Won’t that cause a lot of confusion? In any case, it sounds like a very interesting book, so I understand the buzz.
4. Have you entered my Along for the Ride giveaway yet? Here’s how.
5. When I was little, I loved watching All in the Family. But since I was so young when it was on, I don’t really remember much of it. Now with the magic of Netflix, it’s been a big old Bunker family reunion up in here. This is a classic clip of Archie arguing with Mike about the right way to eat dinner. They’re both struggling with their diets. Best Archie line: “The cusini could all rush to a foot.” Hilarious up to minute 5:40. Enjoy!